NEOGEN DERMALOGY A-CLEAR AID SOOTHING SPOT PATCH, 24 COUNT (4 PACKS)
24 COUNT (4 PACK)
12mm*12ea / 10mm*12ea
0.47in*12ea / 0.39in*12ea
Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while protecting the spots from water, dusts, bacteria. The patches also create a moist environment to prevent scabbing and scarring.
Beveling Method: Beveling Method compresses, makes the edges thin, so that:
1) It can adhere strongly onto the skin, minimizing visibility for a natural coverage.
2) It can stay on bumpy surfaces with strong adhesion.
3) The center of patches can be concentrated with formula for effective spot treatment.
Central cut-line of the film:
The patches are easily peeled without creasing and wrinkles thanks to its central cut-line of the film. As the each adhesive patch is positioned at the center of the cutting line, you can easily peel off the patches, preventing secondary infections caused by germs/bacteria from hands.
- The patches can stay put for a long time with its waterproof, strong adhesion, while protecting the wound from water, so it will stay on through washing.
- The patches create a moist environment to prevent picking, scabbing and scarring.
- The patches help to protect the spots from water, dusts, bacteria.
- Hydrocolloid patches help to absorb pus, secretions and other impurities while helping to speed up its recovery.
How To Use
1. Cleanse and dry the skin thoroughly. Remove a patch from film.
2. Apply it onto targeted area.
3. Gently press the edges of the patch with fingers for 2-3 seconds.
*Remove or replace your patch with a new one when it turns white, indicating that it has fully absorbed secretions.